The Wuliger Wellness Center provides integrated physical health and Dental Care services in a setting designed to accommodate the sensory needs of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disabilities.
The Wuliger Wellness Center offers
- State-of-the-art medical and dental exam rooms large enough to accommodate the team of parents, family members, and aides to ensure coordinated care;
- Individual waiting rooms rather than one large, open space;
- Facility designed to accommodate sensory challenges – sound-dampening and odorless building materials, non-glare; surfaces, and high-efficiency LED lighting with color transitioning function;
- Care Navigators to provide extra support – to minimize pre-appointment anxiety;
- Visual stories to lay the groundwork for a safe, successful visit;
- Individualized support to families before, during and after appointments.